This film was taken on the 16th March.
Fletcher South Pacific and Brian Perry Civil joined forces in 2015 to deliver the multi-purpose terminal for the main contractor, Japanese construction company Toa Corporation.
The work scope includes:
- Construction of a new 200m long steel pile wharf with concrete coping
- Dredging the harbour to 14 metres below sea level in front of the wharf to provide sufficient clearance for large container ships
- Reclamation of 16,000m2 of new land
- Construction of seven new terminal buildings, including a three-storey port administration building and separate workshop and container freight facilities
- 35,000m2 of new heavy duty pavement and associated drainage for the terminal compound
- Solar panel installation and electrical back up system for terminal
- CCTV Security system and yard lighting
To receive updates on a regular basis please complete this short form.