“Make your Dream come True”
ANZ now a major Australasian company
ANZ is one of the largest companies in Australia and New Zealand and a major international banking and financial services group, which is among the top 50 banks in the world.
ANZ world headquarters is located in Melbourne. It first opened as the Bank of Australasia in Sydney in 1835 and in Melbourne from 1838.
ANZ’s impressive history stretches back over 170 years and involves dozens of different banks. We are committed to building lasting partnerships with our customers, shareholders and communities in 32 key markets in Australia, New Zealand, throughout Asia and the Pacific, and in the Middle East, Europe and America.
- ANZ traces its origins to the Bank of Australasia, which opened its first office in Sydney in 1835. The bank established a Melbourne office in 1838, where ANZ’s world headquarters is located today at 833 Collins Street, Melbourne.
- ANZ is a publicly listed company, and was incorporated on 14 July 1977 in Australia. Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited is the main holding and operating company for the Group and our registered office is Level 14/100 Queen Street, Melbourne.
- We are one of the ten largest and most successful companies in Australia, and we are the number one bank in New Zealand.
- We have assets of AUD$476.99 billion.
- We operate in more than 32 countries across Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific, Europe, Dubai, USA and Asia including our technology and operations centre in Bangalore, India.
- We have 396,181 shareholders (excludes employees whose only ANZ shares are held in trust under ANZ Employee share schemes).
- ANZ shares and related securities are listed on the Australian and New Zealand exchanges.
- We have more than 5.7 million personal banking customers worldwide.
- Our Customer Charter sets out nine commitments to providing customers with a better level of service.
- Our independent Customer Advocate is committed to resolve particularly difficult personal and small business customer complaints.
- We employ more than 40,000 people in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the Pacific, UK/Europe, Dubai, India and the USA.
- We are striving towards a culture where all activities are based on living the ANZ values.
- We regularly measure the level of engagement of our employees globally. Our employee engagement score is currently 66%.
- We provide a range of banking and financial products and services to more than 5.7 million retail customers. We employ over 39,000 people worldwide.
We aim to become a super regional bank. This involves growing our presence in the Asia Pacific region to around 20% of earnings by 2012, while also being very focused on the existing business and opportunities across Australia and New Zealand.
Our growth targets are based on four core capabilities:
- Customer focus: continuing our focus on simplicity, convenience and responsibility
- Marketing and sales: shifting our thinking from selling commodity products and being more customer focused in the way we market ourselves and serve our customers
- Technology: improving technology to the levels used by banks globally
- Performance: out-performing at every level – financial out-performance, out-performance in customer service and in our work ethic.
Established in 1971, ANZ has grown to become Vanuatu’s leading bank and one of the most trusted organisations on the islands for the past 38 years. The first ANZ branch was opened in Port Vila in 1972 offering general savings services. Several years later, ANZ expanded to Lugainville on the northern island of Espiritu Santo and later introduced the first ATM in Vanuatu in 1999. Continuing its expansion and as a commitment to the local community, ANZ extended its services to rural Efate with Vanuatu’s first and currently only mobile banking service offering basic banking services and a Financial Literacy program to remote villages. In Port Vila, ANZ has a foreign exchange centre which is open weekdays and Saturdays. The foreign exchange centre is the busiest part of the town during cruise ship days as visitors choose to do their money conversions with ANZ to enjoy the many attractions around the island. ANZ now has seventeen conveniently located ATM’s around Port Vila and Lugainville giving visitors to Vanuatu easy access to funds, especially on a night out as ANZ ATMs are placed around every hot spot in town and operational 24hrs a day, everyday.
At ANZ Vanuatu, we understand that you want hassle-free banking, everyday. We know you want dependable products backed by helpful and knowledgeable service from our staff. Whether you are at home or traveling overseas, you can have peace of mind in knowing that you can always access your money easily and reliably.
Explore our wide range of personal banking products that can help make your day-to-day banking easier; our flexible solutions are specifically designed to meet your everyday banking needs.
o Account ANZ Access Card
o Access Freedom
o Access Simplicity Accountheque Account
o Savings & Investment
o Progress Saver Account
o Fast Saver Account
o Term Deposit
Loans and Overdrafts
ANZ Vanuatu has several lending options including foreign currency loans depending on your situation. From family emergencies to buying your first home, let us help you with your lending needs.
With an ANZ Home Loan, owning your first home can be simple.
Whether you are buying, building, or renovating your existing home, ANZ Home Loan is flexible enough to accommodate your changing needs. A long repayment term of up to 30 years will help ease your payment amount, freeing up your funds to be used for other purposes.
Even if you already have a loan with a different bank, ANZ can help you refinance your existing loan today.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s credit policy. Terms and conditions available upon application. Fees and charges apply.
Residential Property Loans
Whether you’re buying your first home, your next home or an investment property, ANZ offers a wide range of home and investment loans to suit your needs. We understand that making the right choice is important to you in these changing times. ANZ can help make choosing the right home loan easy, with a range of flexible home loans and simpler home loan pre-approval.
Personal loans / Car Loans
With an ANZ Personal Loan you can pay for what you need without having to wait. Whether it’s for a new purchase or even refinancing a loan you already have, an ANZ Personal Loan can help.
A facility attached to your cheque account to cover short-term financial needs.
Features at a glance
• Your application will get reviewed, assessed, and an answer given within 24 hrs
• Can also be offered for a temporary term of 30 days
• Interest is calculated daily and charged at the end of every month.
ANZ can provide your business with the funds and certainty to meet its growth agenda.
Whatever your goals, your ANZ relationship manager will customise our products to suit your business. From basic lending to complex financing of major deals.
We can help you:
• manage your cash flow
• purchase company assets
• trade internationally
• raise capital for expansions and projects.
Business Cheque Account
Cheque Account Bearing Interest
Foreign currency accounts
Open an account now
Whether you require short term assistance or longer term finance, we can tailor a facility to suit you. With our segmented approach, you will find that our small business, commercial and corporate banking teams are dedicated to delivery to you a superior service experience and will understand your needs and offer a solution that best fits.
Talk to us now.
ANZ is the leading bank in Vanuatu offering electronic facilities with over 220 EFTPOS terminals installed around Vanuatu.
As more customers choose to use cards as their preferred method of payment, it is important for businesses to have reliable POS facilities in place.
At ANZ, we offer a complete range of card payment facilities.
About Private Bank
At ANZ Private Bank, we realise the importance of trust and partnership. Your ANZ Private Banker can assist at every stage of your journey, from wealth creation through to growing, diversifying and protecting your financial position. Enjoy the discretion and personalised service that is ANZ Private Bank.
ANZ Private Bank is the financial partner of choice for many leading families, business people, investors, private foundations and business owners. Drawing on our extensive resources and reach across Asia Pacific, ANZ Private Bank offers insightful and proven financial services.
At ANZ Private Bank, we put relationships with our clients first. As a client of ANZ Private Bank you enjoy the dedicated expertise of an experienced ANZ Private Banker who understands your financial situation and provides the advice and means to help you reach your goals. It’s part of what makes ANZ Private Bank special.
Contact us today and open an account
Service with a difference
ANZ Private Bank customers that visit our office are offered “service with a difference” in a comfortable and private suite.Competitive pricing is offered to ANZ Private Bank customers across deposit accounts, home loans and investment loans.
Home and contents insurance
Our home is our most important and significant asset. Ensure yours is protected against unexpected disasters such as cyclones, hurricanes, fire or burglary. ANZ can offer you some peace of mind knowing that whatever happens, your most important asset remains secured and protected for you and your family.
Features at a glance
• Financial protection against damage to home and belongings resulting from disasters such as cyclones, hurricanes, fire, or burglary
• Replacement and indemnity cover available for your house
• Content insurance pays for the cost of repair or replacement up to the item’s current value
• Insurance cost (premium) can be paid monthly or yearly
• Insurance cost (premium) is calculated based on the type of home and your personal details.
Ask about ANZ Home and Contents Insurance now
Car Insurance – Protection
With ANZ Car Insurance you can select the cover to suit your needs and your budget. Choose between comprehensive protection, and lower level covers with a lower insurance premium.
Features at a glance
• Pay monthly at no extra cost
• Choose between comprehensive, fire, theft and third party cover, and third party only cover
• Comprehensive cover benefits include:
• Choice of agreed value or market value for the vehicle being insured
• Protected no claim bonus.
Ask about ANZ Car Insurance now
Loan Protection – Protection
ANZ Loan Protection can offer you peace of mind should the unexpected happen.
With ANZ Loan Protection, you are able to select the level of cover that’s right for you. You can choose simple life and sickness and accident cover, or perhaps you would like to extend your protection to include involuntary unemployment cover.
To make it easier for you and to avoid an up front one off payment, ANZ can add the premium for your insurance to your loan amount. This way, the cost is spread over the term of your loan.
So don’t take unnecessary risks: consider including an ANZ Loan Protection.
Features at a glance
• Cover for personal loans
• Approved along with application
• Premium included in loan amount
Ask about ANZ Loan Protection now
Travel insurance – Protection
Protect yourself and your belongings while you are away against unforeseeable events. ANZ Travel Insurance can give you peace of mind knowing that your luggage, personal belongings, medical expenses and even booking cancellations are covered, whether you are away for business or leisure.
Features at a glance
• overseas medical expenses
• personal belongings
• travel documents
• cancellation costs
• accidental death, disability and loss of income.
Ask about ANZ Travel insurance or any of these exclusive produts by contacting one of our professional team today.
SWIFT code: ANZBVUVX
|Enquiry Type||Contact Name||Telephone/Fax||Contact email|
|General enquiries||Call Centre||+678 26355+678 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Consumer Loans||KongLe||+678 26355 Ext.260+678 7776622||Kong.Le2@anz.com|
|Savings & InvestmentPersonal Loan||Santos Vatoko||+678 26355Ext. 140+678 22657||Vatoko.Santos@anz.com|
|Insurance & Account Opening||Oliver Joshua,||+678 26355Ext 208+678 22711||Oliver.Joshua@anz.com|
|Business Loans||Warren Bobin||+678 26355Ext. 108+678 22230||Warren.Bobin2@anz.com|
|Private Bank||Janet Frouin||+678 26355 Ext.205+678 22657||Janet.Frouin@anz.com|
|Electronic Banking Services||Ernest Iatipu||+678 26355Ext. 176+678 22230||Ernest.Iatipu@anz.com|
|Customer Advocate||Linda Kalpoi||+678 26355Ext. 144+678 22230||Linda.Kalpoi@anz.com|